Paint On Screen is very easy to apply and is designed to be applied just like any other interior paint. Paint On Screen will take 24 hours to cure to perfection but can be used immediately after application.
Care should be taken to ensure a smooth screen surface. A smoother screen, free of defects, provides the sharpest image.
Simple Wall Application Instructions:
Paint On Screen works excellent on drywall. There is no special preparation needed and no special methods of application. It is an extremely easy product to use and produces solid, accurate results.
- Start by determining the distance needed to project the desired size screen allowable by your projector.
- Outline the maximum size your projected image can occupy.
- Mark the borders of the screen with blue painters tape. (optional)
- Apply two (2) Light Coats. Let dry between each coat.
- Paint within the lines! It's that easy.
- Paint On Screen can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will yield higher image quality.
- If placing on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding and primer.
- Give the screen area two light coats to ensure even distribution
- Digital theatre paint can be used on vaulted ceilings, family rooms with hidden electronics, media rooms, 3D gaming rooms, simulators, Anywhere!
- Some formulations of 3DHD and V1 must be sprayed on, rather than rolled on. Your country's dealer or the EU distributor can advise on the best formula for your projection system and surface, and in some cases can recommend an experienced painter in your area.